Monday, February 7, 2011

Card Swap

Have you hosted a card swap yet? I can't begin to say enough about the amazing talent of some ladies. Absolutely wonderful and fun to be with. This past Saturday found my dining room and living room completely re-arranged to make room for 9 ladies and 11 cards. I wish I had thought to take a picture of everything in full swing, but I was having way to much fun working on all the cards. We definitely had a variety of skills which is great because not everything looks the same.
Check out these two great cards made by a pair of sisters.


Don't you just love the space ship paper?

Love all the glitter paper on this one.

I definitely can see a cute tween girl making a wish on this card.

Can you believe that this is all fabric scraps? Wish I had thought of this one.

A-m-a-z-i-n-g is all I can say.

Stickles was a necessity on birthday cards and adding it to butterflies was brilliant.

Love the colors of this one.

I'm ashamed to claim this as my card, after seeing everyone else cards, I felt mine was so plain.

1 comment:

  1. You're CRAZY....yours is so cute too:-) I loved seeing all of the different cards!

    ReplyDelete