Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Start for a New Year

Goodness, we're already half done with January. The Holidays hit and something had to give, unfortunately it was the blog. But that doesn't mean we have stopped working around here on Park St. No sir, we've been busy.
Like painting the Laundry room. You'll notice that its only half done, I'm waiting for the husband to show me how to use the new nail gun he got for Christmas so I can put up the bead board.
We've also added our new garden plot and peach tree to the back yard. (Why oh why did the previous owners put in 3 inches of rock? Took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to remove.)
I've been busy recovering my craft room chair too. (I'll post my before and afters in a few.)
Let's not forget the great transformation of the front yard planter. I {heart} flowers.
Now that we're back in full swing, check back often to see what I've been up too. The next few weeks include a birthday card swap with 10 other great and talented ladies, the finishing of the laundry room, repainting the dining room and finally finishing the TV armour for the play room. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it all. But off we go to a grand adventure into turning my home into a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good...Can't wait to see more pics! I love beadboard...I would put it every where if I could-but I guess that would be overkill! What a cute idea to put it in the laundry room. I think you need one of your friends cute vinyl signs to put up in there. I love all of their laundry signs and think I might get one.

    ReplyDelete